Monday, November 5, 2012

no rest for the wicked

--full up....

I give thanks for the young people who went to NYC to run in the Marathon, and stayed to help clean up instead....

--and I pray for the man who lives in a tent over by the powwow grounds; for the People as they vote how to distribute the $$ awarded from a law suit over stolen land; for our Nation in the election tomorrow and for those who will not have yet voted before the election is called; for the Elders here....

For the family of M who just called --now I have to go to the funeral home, bless the body and be with the family....

At prayer this morning (from Revelation 14)

And I heard a voice from heaven saying,

“Write this: Blessed are the dead who from now on die in the Lord.”

“Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labors, for their deeds follow them.”

Off I go... to Mobridge --about 90 miles, to the funeral home....

1 comment:

Alyce said...

Travel mercies...