Wednesday, November 21, 2012

the newest member of the family

Mr. Witty's not real keen on it all yet... he doesn't like to remember being rescued from jail himself... but, we'll work things out, I'm sure --because who can resist a face like this?

The newest member of the family

He came to us as Seamus --but we may call him Paeha --"Your Majesty", in Korean.... who knows his real name?! We'll find out. He was in the Black Hills Human Society --and he said "Please please please oh please I'll be good" in a way that made our hearts resonate. All 9-1/2 pounds of him --he's soooooo skinny.

Off we go --in another adventure.

Please pray for Mr. Witty whom we are putting first in all things --and please pray for Your Majesty, that his transition is easy and filled with love --and that he wins over the real ruler of the house --Mr. Witty.

At prayer this morning (beginning at James 3:13)

Who is wise and understanding among you? Show by your good life that your works are done with gentleness born of wisdom.

But if you have bitter envy and selfish ambition in your hearts, do not be boastful and false to the truth. Such wisdom does not come down from above, but is earthly, unspiritual, devilish.

For where there is envy and selfish ambition, there will also be disorder and wickedness of every kind. But the wisdom from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without a trace of partiality or hypocrisy. And a harvest of righteousness is sown in peace for those who make peace.

Huh --a word for the church too.... I grieve --I lament the decision in the CofE rejecting women in full ministry of the church... and I grieve --I lament the schism decision in South Carolina.

Hey God, it's margaret --help us all get along. Our divisions grieve you --I know....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Margaret little Paeha is adorable! I can hardly wait to meet him in person!

Renee said...

He looks like a Rascal to me. You're right. That face is irresistible.

Kirkepiscatoid said...

He's adorable! Mr. Witty will come around in time. I totally get the "first in all things" bit. When I had Mr. Willis Woo, I used to tell Little Eddie, "Woo is first, 'cuz he's the oldest." Now Boomer has to wait, and hear, "Lil' Eddie is first, cuz' he's the oldest." I can just hear Eddie thinking, "yeah, I finally gettin' my reward for all doze years of "Woo is first." You can just wait, Boomie."

susankay said...

What a cutie. Prayers for all to settle in with each other.

JCF said...

ZOMG, Teh Kewt!

Come on, {{{Witty}}}, a bigger pack is a better pack!

Love to all---Happy Thanksgiving!